Select your preferred course…
Ask for additional dates or in-house training. So far we have always been able to make something possible.
Phone: 02153 / 9577544 or mobile 0160 / 91 92 21 65
Certified SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master
For SAFe® Scrum Masters or equivalent responsible for program execution. Learn scalable engineering, DevOps practices, and facilitate cross-team interactions in support of program execution and relentless improvement in an enterprise environment. SAFe® Advanced Scrum Masters develop a systems view of the Scrum Master role in an enterprise with a focus on integrated practices for facilitating teams in larger Agile applications.
As a practicing scrum master in a SAFe organization, you have the tactical skills to coach Agile teams to deliver business value. Build on that solid foundation in the SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master course and discover how to facilitate success for Agile teams, Agile Release Trains (ARTs), and the organization. And get the guidance and tools you need to work effectively in remote environments with distributed teams.
Take your leadership skills to the next level. The SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master course will give you the tools to improve your coaching and facilitation skills, avoid common missteps, and encourage relentless improvement. You’ll learn how to apply Lean, Kanban, DevOps, and SAFe principles to improve team and business outcomes. You’ll up-level your facilitation skills for key Agile and SAFe events, whether they’re in person or across teams and time zones. And you’ll discover how communities of practice can support continuous improvement.
Attending this course prepares you to take the SAFe® Agdvanced Srum Master exam to obtain the SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master (SASM) certificate.
Leading SAFe® course answers the questions
- What’s the next step in my learning as a SAFe Scrum Master?
- How can I improve my coaching and facilitation skills to support my team?
- What are common anti-patterns to avoid when encouraging relentless improvement at scale?
- German, English and more..
- Course workbook and SAFe Studio access to help prepare you to take the certification exam, claim their digital badge, and tools to get started in your SAFe role
- Remote learning via SAFe® Virtual Classrooms
- One-year membership to SAFe Studio with your first class attendance
- Team Event Facilitator Guides
- Online collaboration templates for all SAFe team events
- Toolkits to help prepare and execute PI Planning
- Access to content, tools, and resources you need to practice SAFe every day
- SAFe Advanced Scrum Master certification exam
- How to apply SAFe principles to facilitate, enable, and coach in a multi-team environment
- How to adopt scalable engineering practices, Kanban, DevOps, and Agile architecture to optimize flow
- How to advance your facilitation skills for ART and team event planning, execution, and delivering end-to-end value
- How to build communities of practice to support high-performing teams and ART efficiency
- How to lead distributed teams effectively in remote environments
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are recommended for those intending to take the SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master Manager certification exam:
- Participation in a SAFe® Scrum Master (SSM) training course
- Experience of working in a SAFe environment
- Experience with Lean, Agile or other relevant certifications
Professional Development Units (PDUs)
You can report and claim your PDUs on the PMI website directly by following the workflow below:
– Log into your PMI account
– Follow this link to the ‘Report PDUs’ page: https://ccrs.pmi.org/claim/index
– NOTE: In order to claim PDUs you must have a certification with PMI.
– Under ‘PDU Claim Code’ click “I have a claim code”
– Type in the relevant claim code from the below table.
|Claim Code||Ways/Working||PowerSkills||Business|| Project|
| Business |
|SAFe 5 Upgrade||4446WW4F2R||3||0||0.5||3||1||0.5||3||1||0.5|
Disclaimer: The information provided here has been compiled to the best of our knowledge and belief, but is subject to change at any time and remains purely informative and non-binding. For binding information, we refer to Scaled Agile, Inc., which also holds all rights to SAFe®.
SAFe® und Scaled Agile Framework® sind registrierte Handelsmarken der Scaled Agile Inc..
SAFe® and Scaled Agile Framework® are registered trademarks of Scaled Agile, Inc..
Scaled Agile, Inc. is the certifying body of the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®).