Select your preferred course…
Ask for additional dates or in-house training. So far we have always been able to make something possible.
Phone: 02153 / 9577544 or mobile 0160 / 91 92 21 65
Certified SAFe® Architect
The SAFe® for Architects course prepares Architects to engage across the organization as effective leaders and change agents. During this three-day course, attendees explore the roles, responsibilities, and mindset of Agile Architects, learn how to align architecture with business value and drive continuous flow to large systems-of-systems while supporting SAFe ART execution.
In SAFe®, architects play a key role in the trio of leaders, including product managers and the Release Train Engineer. These people work together to deliver and guide Agile Release Trains (ARTs) to enable continuous value flow.
In the SAFe® for Architects course, you’ll get the context to align architecture with business value. You’ll understand how system, solution, and enterprise architects collaboratively deliver architectural solutions. And you’ll get the guidance and tools you need to work effectively in remote environments with distributed teams.
Attending this course prepares you to take the SAFe® Architect exam to obtain the SAFe® Architect (ARCH) certificate.
SAFe® for Architects course answers the questions
- How do I plan for and execute a PI?
- How do I plan the architectural runway to consistently deliver business value?
- How do I create clarity and visibility into the architectural vision for an ART?
- German, English and more..
- Course workbook and SAFe Studio access to help prepare you to take the certification exam, claim their digital badge, and tools to get started in your SAFe role
- Remote learning via SAFe® Virtual Classrooms
- One-year membership to SAFe Studio with your first class attendance
- Platform access to e-learning modules and curated members-only content to support your SAFe transformation
- Member discussion forms to engage in ongoing conversations on the SAFe framework or how to better perform as part of an Agile Team
- Curated content-playlists based on your interests and roles, including templated resources and facilitation guides to get you started
- Access to content, tools, and resources you need to practice SAFe every day
- SAFe® for Architects certification exam
- How to develop and communicate the architectural vision
- How to develop solution vision, intent, and roadmaps
- How to prepare and deliver software effectively and continuously
- How to lead and coach architects and team members during Program Increment (PI) Planning and execution
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are recommended for those intending to take the SAFe® certification exam:
- Participation in a Leading SAFe® (SA) training course
- Experience of working in a SAFe environment
- Experience with Lean, Agile or other relevant certifications
Professional Development Units (PDUs)
You can report and claim your PDUs on the PMI website directly by following the workflow below:
– Log into your PMI account
– Follow this link to the ‘Report PDUs’ page: https://ccrs.pmi.org/claim/index
– NOTE: In order to claim PDUs you must have a certification with PMI.
– Under ‘PDU Claim Code’ click “I have a claim code”
– Type in the relevant claim code from the below table.
|Claim Code||Ways/Working||PowerSkills||Business|| Project|
| Business |
|SAFe 5 Upgrade||4446WW4F2R||3||0||0.5||3||1||0.5||3||1||0.5|
Disclaimer: The information provided here has been compiled to the best of our knowledge and belief, but is subject to change at any time and remains purely informative and non-binding. For binding information, we refer to Scaled Agile, Inc., which also holds all rights to SAFe®.
SAFe® und Scaled Agile Framework® sind registrierte Handelsmarken der Scaled Agile Inc..
SAFe® and Scaled Agile Framework® are registered trademarks of Scaled Agile, Inc..
Scaled Agile, Inc. is the certifying body of the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®).