Select your preferred course…
Ask for additional dates or in-house training. So far we have always been able to make something possible.
Phone: 02153 / 9577544 or mobile 0160 / 91 92 21 65
Certified SAFe® Release Train Engineer
For SAFe Release Train Engineers (RTEs) to enhance their knowledge and skills as a servant leader and coach, effectively plan and execute a PI Planning event, foster relentless improvement in their enterprise, and continue their learning journey.
SAFe RTEs can facilitate and enable end-to-end value delivery through ARTs and large solutions in an enterprise SAFe environment.
Unique to SAFe®, the Release Train Engineer (RTE) is part of the trio of leaders, including product managers and system architects. This is critical in leading Agile Release Trains (ARTs) to deliver value. The RTE must create the right environment, have the right conversations, facilitate the right meetings, and gather the right people to make decisions based on the right data.
In the SAFe® RTE course, you’ll learn to execute SAFe and continuously improve PI Planning and other vital SAFe events. You’ll discover how to coach leaders, teams, and Scrum Masters in new processes and mindsets. And you’ll get the guidance and tools you need to work effectively in remote environments with distributed teams.
Attending this course prepares you to take the SAFe® Release Train Engineer exam to obtain the SAFe® Release Train Engineer (RTE) certificate.
SAFe® Release Train Engineer course answers the questions
- How do I plan for and execute a PI?
- How do I create an environment of relentless improvement?
- How do I lead and serve my ART?
- German, English and more..
- Course workbook and SAFe Studio access to help you prepare to take the certification exam, claim your digital badge, and tools to get started in your SAFe role
- Remote learning via SAFe® Virtual Classrooms
- One-year membership to SAFe® Studio with your first class attendance
- Access to RTE Essentials Online Learning Series
- Facilitation Guides for all ART events
- Online collaboration tools for facilitating SAFe ART events, like PI Planning and System Demo
- Access to content, tools, and resources you need to practice Scaled Agile Framework every day
- SAFe® Release Train Engineer certification exam
- How to lead programs and large solutions in a SAFe organization
- How to apply Lean-Agile knowledge and tools to release value
- How to foster relentless improvement
- How to build a high-performing ART by becoming a servant leader and coach
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are recommended for those intending to take the SAFe® Release Train Engineer certification exam:
- Participation in a SAFe® Scrum Master (SSM) or a SAFe® Agilist (SA) training course
- Experience of working in a SAFe environment
- Experience with Lean, Agile or other relevant certifications
Professional Development Units (PDUs)
You can report and claim your PDUs on the PMI website directly by following the workflow below:
– Log into your PMI account
– Follow this link to the ‘Report PDUs’ page: https://ccrs.pmi.org/claim/index
– NOTE: In order to claim PDUs you must have a certification with PMI.
– Under ‘PDU Claim Code’ click “I have a claim code”
– Type in the relevant claim code from the below table.
|Claim Code||Ways/Working||PowerSkills||Business|| Project|
| Business |
|SAFe 5 Upgrade||4446WW4F2R||3||0||0.5||3||1||0.5||3||1||0.5|
Disclaimer: The information provided here has been compiled to the best of our knowledge and belief, but is subject to change at any time and remains purely informative and non-binding. For binding information, we refer to Scaled Agile, Inc., which also holds all rights to SAFe®.
SAFe® und Scaled Agile Framework® sind registrierte Handelsmarken der Scaled Agile Inc..
SAFe® and Scaled Agile Framework® are registered trademarks of Scaled Agile, Inc..
Scaled Agile, Inc. is the certifying body of the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®).