Select your preferred course…
Ask for additional dates or in-house training. So far we have always been able to make something possible.
Phone: 02153 / 9577544 or mobile 0160 / 91 92 21 65
Certified SAFe® Practitioner
For Lean-Agile team members to gain experience as an Agile Team member in a SAFe Agile Release Train (ART). Break down features, write user stories, improve team and train processes, and plan and execute Iterations.
What does it mean to be part of an Agile team on an Agile Release Train (ART) hat delivers value to customers? SAFe® for Teams covers the tactical skills to be a high-performing member of an ART. The course also gives you the guidance and tools to work effectively in remote environments with distributed teams. Get the most out of your learning experience by taking it in context with your team and other teams on your ART.
Attending this course prepares you to take the SAFe® Practitioner exam to obtain the SAFe® Practitioner (SP) certificate.
SAFe® Practitioner course answers the questions
- How does an Agile team function inside of an ART?
- How do we as an Agile team plan and execute iterations and the PI?
- How do we work with other teams on the ART to effectively deliver value?
- German, English and more..
- Course workbook and SAFe Studio access to help prepare you to take the certification exam, claim their digital badge, and tools to get started in your SAFe role
- Remote learning via SAFe Virtual Classrooms
- One-year membership to SAFe® Studio with your first class attendance
- Platform access to e-learning modules and curated members-only content to support your SAFe transformation
- Member discussion forms to engage in ongoing conversations on the SAFe framework or how to better perform as part of an Agile Team
- Curated content-playlists based on your interests and roles, including templated resources and facilitation guides to get you started
- Access to content, tools, and resources you need to practice SAFe every day
- SAFe® 6.0 Practitioner certification exam
- Your role on the team and your team’s role on the ART
- How to apply SAFe principles to scale Lean-Agile delivery
- How to plan and execute iterations and PIs
- How to continuously improve the ART
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are recommended for those intending to take the SAFe® certification exam:
- Participation in a Leading SAFe® (SA) training course
- Experience of working in a SAFe environment
- Experience with Lean, Agile or other relevant certifications
Professional Development Units (PDUs)
You can report and claim your PDUs on the PMI website directly by following the workflow below:
– Log into your PMI account
– Follow this link to the ‘Report PDUs’ page: https://ccrs.pmi.org/claim/index
– NOTE: In order to claim PDUs you must have a certification with PMI.
– Under ‘PDU Claim Code’ click “I have a claim code”
– Type in the relevant claim code from the below table.
|Claim Code||Ways/Working||PowerSkills||Business|| Project|
| Business |
|SAFe 5 Upgrade||4446WW4F2R||3||0||0.5||3||1||0.5||3||1||0.5|
Disclaimer: The information provided here has been compiled to the best of our knowledge and belief, but is subject to change at any time and remains purely informative and non-binding. For binding information, we refer to Scaled Agile, Inc., which also holds all rights to SAFe®.
SAFe® und Scaled Agile Framework® sind registrierte Handelsmarken der Scaled Agile Inc..
SAFe® and Scaled Agile Framework® are registered trademarks of Scaled Agile, Inc..
Scaled Agile, Inc. is the certifying body of the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®).