Select your preferred course…
|20.12.2023 to 21.12.2023||9:00-17:00 o'clock||SAFe 6 Leading SAFe (DE / EN) – Zertifizierung zum SAFe Agilist (SA) ab 990€||Online Course||€990.00 Net|
|27.12.2023 to 28.12.2023||9:00-17:00 o'clock||SAFe 6 Leading SAFe (DE / EN) – Zertifizierung zum SAFe Agilist (SA) ab 990€||Online Course||€990.00 Net|
|28.12.2023 to 29.12.2023||9:00-17:00 o'clock||SAFe 6 Leading SAFe (DE / EN) – Zertifizierung zum SAFe Agilist (SA) ab 990€||Online Course||€990.00 Net|
|02.01.2024 to 03.01.2024||9:00-17:00 o'clock||SAFe 6 Leading SAFe (DE / EN) – Zertifizierung zum SAFe Agilist (SA) ab 990€||Online Course||€990.00 Net|
|29.01.2024 to 30.01.2024||9:00-17:00 o'clock||SAFe 6 Leading SAFe (DE / EN) – Zertifizierung zum SAFe Agilist (SA) ab 990€||Online Course||€990.00 Net|
Ask for additional dates or in-house training. So far we have always been able to make something possible.
Phone: 02153 / 9577544 or mobile 0160 / 91 92 21 65
Certified SAFe® Agilist
For leaders of a Lean-Agile change initiative to develop a Lean-Agile Mindset, and apply the principles and practices of the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®). Learn how to lead enterprise transformation that accelerates the flow of value and delivers measurable business outcomes at scale.
New to the Scaled Agile Framework®? Leading SAFe® offers you an introduction to the foundations of SAFe, and provides the principles and practices to confidently drive your Lean-Agile transformation. The course and resulting certification offer the guidance and tools to build a culture of resiliency and a shared language that engages employees and focuses on customers so that organizations can work with agility at scale.
Take a Leading SAFe course to discover how companies can build business agility, and how to make SAFe work inside your organization. You’ll come away with an understanding of how to align your entire organization around the same clear objectives, and how to improve the flow of value and work from strategy to delivery. You’ll learn what makes companies more customer-centric and how to run key SAFe alignment and planning events, like PI planning.
After taking the course, you’ll know how to:
- Empower and lead an Agile team
- Facilitate Agile events like iteration planning, team sync, and iteration retrospectives
- Help teams plan and complete their work
- You’ll also learn the principles of servant leadership, which are crucial for key SAFe team roles. These skills will enable you to develop high-performing, engaged, and continuously improving teams in your own organization.
Attending this course prepares you to take the SAFe® Agilist exam to obtain the SAFe® Agilist (SA) certificate.
Leading SAFe® course answers the questions
- What is SAFe?
- What is business agility and how does SAFe support it?
- How does an organization get started with the Scaled Agile Framework®?
- German, English and more..
- Course workbook and SAFe Studio access to help you prepare to take the certification exam, claim your digital badge, and tools to get started in your SAFe role
- Remote learning via SAFe® Virtual Classrooms
- One-year membership to SAFe® Studio with your first class attendance
- Platform access to e-learning modules and curated members-only content to support your SAFe transformation
- Member discussion forms to engage in ongoing conversations on the SAFe framework or how to better perform as part of an Agile Team
- Curated content-playlists based on your interests and roles, including templated resources and facilitation guides to get you started
- SAFe Agilist certification exam
- How to realize the benefits of SAFe, including:
- How to establish Team and Technical Agility and organize around the flow of value
- How to align massive organizations around clear, common objectives
- How to participate successfully in critical SAFe events, such as PI Planning
- How to adopt a customer-centric mindset
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience.
Professional Development Units (PDUs)
You can report and claim your PDUs on the PMI website directly by following the workflow below:
– Log into your PMI account
– Follow this link to the ‘Report PDUs’ page: https://ccrs.pmi.org/claim/index
– NOTE: In order to claim PDUs you must have a certification with PMI.
– Under ‘PDU Claim Code’ click “I have a claim code”
– Type in the relevant claim code from the below table.
|Claim Code||Ways/Working||PowerSkills||Business|| Project|
| Business |
|SAFe 5 Upgrade||4446WW4F2R||3||0||0.5||3||1||0.5||3||1||0.5|
Disclaimer: The information provided here has been compiled to the best of our knowledge and belief, but is subject to change at any time and remains purely informative and non-binding. For binding information, we refer to Scaled Agile, Inc., which also holds all rights to SAFe®.
SAFe® und Scaled Agile Framework® sind registrierte Handelsmarken der Scaled Agile Inc..
SAFe® and Scaled Agile Framework® are registered trademarks of Scaled Agile, Inc..
Scaled Agile, Inc. is the certifying body of the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®).